kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 22 October 2006

The Halloween Cupcakes Scene was going strong in our house today ...waiting for the CupKin PumpCake to come out of the oven ...and it did! And, it was made out of pumpkin and cranberries and some chocolate, too!



These pumpkin and cranberry cupcakes were based on Julie Hasson's 125 Cupcakes books..remember the first cupcake book contest? I added cranberries instead of the raisons she suggested.

The frosting...black and white...was Billy's Vanilla Vanilla Frosting...it never fails me! I'd been collecting Halloween items here for most of the year. Whenever I went on a trip I found some little thing that I thought might work for Halloween party cupcakes...have you noticed how much Halloween stuff there is for sale now...not as much as holiday stuff, of course, but pretty close.

I think I like the skeleton ones the best ...they look like someone drowning in black goo! The skeletons are made out of plastic ...unedible ...but cute!

I also found some Halloween Oreos with bright orange frosting...I broke them up and used them as topping for some of the cupcakes. And, of course, Halloween wouldn't be complete without a photo of Layla and some bones!

Hope you have a blast on Halloween!

Rock on!

CQ

Halloween Cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts