kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 8 October 2006


Today was the perfect day for the Dora the Explorer Birthday Party...out came the sun and the birthday cupcakes! Of course, the first matter of business was to go to the PARTY store...Yay! Was it ever halloweenie today...I just had to buy some spider web stuff for the Halloween cupcake scene..what fun. I was terribly tempted to purchase this little package or tiny little rubbery rats...oh and there was the bag of squishy eyeballs...pretty amazing what they can do nowadaze! I did pick up a cute skeleton ring that has glowing eyes. You never know when you might need something like that....

The next stop was the grocery store to pick up the Dora the Explorer Animals Crackers...I don't know why they call them Animals Crackers, I always thought they were simple Animal Crackers.......neways, these include Dora and her friends: Boots, Swiper Map, and Backpack, of course.


But, I digress..the Doras cupcakes were inspired by the Yellow Cupcakes recipe in another new cupcake book: A Baker's Field Guide to Cupcakes. It's a lovely book and...like Crazy About Cupcakes...teaches you all types of fun things to do. Dede Wilson is the author and she her "field guide" includes major holiday cupcakes, wedding cupcakes, graduation cupcakes, and Kids' Bake Sales cupcakes!

And, this is the first time that I've used Wilton's Color Mist Food Color Spray, and I must admit it unleashed something wild in me...After I was finished with the cupcakes, I wanted to go out and graffitti something! Whew!
Layla was so happy to be attending the the Dora the Explorer birthday party. She had never met Dora and her friends before and...picture thhis...right now she's sitting smack in front of the tv just waiting for her new friend Dora to appear!

Adios, CQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts