kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 8 December 2005

I'm not sure that I mentioned...except to everyone in my household and other other friends and family types and anyone else within a 50-mile radius...that Julie Hasson, (pictured at left) author of 125 Best Cupcake Recipes, and I have been exchanging emails since October...At first I thought it was someone on her staff doing the writing, but she assured me that she is really her. Julie came up with the idea of the first-ever 52 Cupcakes holiday give away of two copies of her books, autographed by her!



Well, the autographed books arrived today! I love this idea...so now it begins...Here's the way it will work: Ready, Set, Go...It starts RIGHT NOW! To enter this contest, just make a comment on this post. The contest ends at 9:00 p.m. (EST) on Dec. 16. I will draw two names...from whoever has posted...out of my favorite hat, and announce the two winners about an hour later. I'll mail the books out to the winners on Saturday, Dec. 17...just in time for Christmas! (unless someone from Australia wins...then it may take a little longer to arrive!) Okay...let's get it started!

(If I don't hear back with contact info from a winner by noon (EST) on the 17th, I'll pick another winner.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts