kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 30 November 2016

More than 20 favorite holiday recipes from popular bloggers!

20+ Holiday Favorites


Are you ready for all things winter and Christmas? I will admit that I'm working my way towards it .... I'm not a fan of this colder weather! But I keep reminding myself that colder weather means more baking, right?!

I don't know about you, but I love trying new recipes - especially ones that I know my friends and family love!! With the help of some of my blogger friends, I have more than twenty recipes that are favorites with our families! I'm sure you will find a few that just may become new favorites with your family, too!

German Chocolate Cake Cookies
Tangerine Glazed Ham
Cream Cheese Cookies
Eggnog Thumbprint Cookies
Whipped Ricotta Spread
1-Hour Dinner Rolls
Chocolate Peppermint Cheese with Chocolate Ganache
Hot Chocolate Cookies
Crockpot Candy
Five Minute Fudge
Italian Ricotta Cookies
Red Velvet Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
Country Cinnamon Apple Dumplings
Toffee Almond Snowballs
Asiago Cheese Ball
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
Pumpkin Turtle Cheesecake
Cranberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Best Sugar Cookies
Eggnog Sugar Cookie Bars
Chocolate Covered Mint Patties


Don't forget to pin it!

20+ Holiday Favorites

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Dazzle you friends and family with this simple and delicious Holiday Peppermint Cake! It just may become a holiday tradition! AD
Holiday Peppermint Cake

Your holiday won't be complete without this No-Bake Eggnog Pie! It'll be a family-favorite! AD
No-Bake Eggnog Pie


facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts