kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 15 May 2015




Raspberry Meringue Soufflé is a simple & de-light-ful dessert made with fresh raspberries and a classic meringue topping.


Hey friends, welcome back to Foodie Friday!
Where every 2nd Friday of the month I, Sandra from A Dashof Sanity, will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with the friends and followers of Love Bakes Good Cakes.
I am all about dessert. All the time, anytime. Morning, noon and night.
And I know I am a sugar addict. I am trying to slowly get this under control, and eating lighter dishes is helping me ease my way into enjoying the food I love, while not over loading on unwanted calories.
And this dessert fits the bill. Sweet and fresh, a perfect combination for any dessert. I love to mix this together, the meringue mellows out tartness from the raspberries.
So this is for all your dessert lovers out there that might want something a little lighter.
Enjoy!
XOXO San
Pinterest  |  Facebook  |  Twitter 

Raspberry Meringue Soufflé  


Ingredients:
4 cups fresh raspberries, rinsed
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/3 cup granulated sugar
¼ cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
3 egg whites
½ cup sugar
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Get 6 ramekins and set aside.

In a small sauce pan bring raspberries, water, cornstarch and 1/3 cup sugar to a slow boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Once it starts to boil, cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Then remove from heat and set aside to cool.

Make meringue by whisking the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gradually add in sugar and cream of tartar and whisk on high speed until glossy & firm peaks form.

Divide the raspberry mixture evenly among the 6 ramekins. Then top with the meringue. My kids like just a little meringue, I love a TON of meringue, like pictured. Put as much or as little as you want.



Place ramekins on a baking sheet and set in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the meringue starts to turn a golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.



Recipe adapted from Guilt-Free Girl Desserts Book a Bonnie Marcus Collection

Here are some of my favorite recent recipes, hope you come over and check them out.

Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce





0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts