kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 21 August 2014




I have been baking with The Cake Slice Bakers on and off for quite some time. I promise myself to be more consistent as this is a great opportunity to try new recipes.

At this moment we our current book is Great Cakes – Carole Walter. Each month we have a choice of four recipes to bake, which is a great idea so you do not feel that you have to bake something that you are not really in the mood for.

Any way, this month I choose to bake the Marbled Cake, this cake should really be bake in a bundt cake pan, but I didn't have mine on hand so I opted to bake the cake in an 8 inch round cake pan.


 I have always love the combination of yellow cake with chocolate cake, this particular recipe has a tender and light crumb that is perfect for your morning or afternoon coffee.
I am not a fond of very sweet tasting cakes, so instead of using a chocolate glazed to drizzle over the cake, I just dusted mine with a little bit of confectioner's sugar.
 
The recipe doesn't disappoint, I will sure make it again.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts