kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 15 May 2016

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

I can't believe it has taken me almost 4 years to update this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad post!! I have a list of behind-the-scenes things I need to do and I have a whole list of blog posts I want to update because the pictures are just so bad.

It's amazing the things you learn in 4 years!!

And let's be honest .... the things I continue to learn.

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

I had this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad was near the top of my re-make list because it's a summer staple in our house and it totally reminds me of something my grandma would have made! Plus, with it being summer and all, what better time to re-share it?!

One of my favorite things about summer is all of the yummy food! No surprise there! :) We cookout almost every weekend, and often throughout the week. Because of all of these cookouts, we have quite an array of side dishes we enjoy. One of my favorites is this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad - which is kind of funny because of how much I hated potato salad as a kid!

Yeah, I was that kid ......

Now, I'll gladly take a spoonful of potato salad - and I'm more than happy to share it with friends and family! This is a no-frills, classic, old-fashioned potato salad! Your whole family is going to love it!

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

Print It button

Old Fashioned Potato Salad
by Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings

Ingredients 
  • 6 medium (2 pounds) potatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
  • 1-1/2 cups mayo
  • 1 tbsp. white vinegar
  • 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • 2 medium (1 cup) stalks celery, chopped
  • 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
  • 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped

Instructions

1. Place potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Bring water to a boil and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.

2. Meanwhile, mix mayo, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large plastic bowl. Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss gently. Stir in eggs. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

Don't forget to pin it!

Simple is best when it comes to recipes like this Old-Fashioned Potato Salad! It tastes just like grandma made it!

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Macaroni Salad - the perfect side dish for Summer! Great for potlucks! #sidedish #pasta #salad
Macaroni Salad

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad - Even people who don't like traditional potato salad like this! Perfect for cookouts or tailgating!
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

Creamy Pea Salad - This salad is a nice change from the typical potato or pasta salads. It requires very little cooking and a little bit of chopping - it could easily be a no cook recipe if you buy precooked bacon! It doesn't get much easier than that!
Creamy Pea Salad

I hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!

facebook twitter pinterest google+ instagram bloglovin' get Love Bakes Good Cakes by email or RSS Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts