kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 9 July 2006

Blame this one on my Mom...she's the one who gave me the idea for these "Panda Birthday" cupcakes. The Panda's first birthday is a big deal in this area...there was a huge birthday party at the National Zoo today for Tai Shan (means peaceful mountain).
When he was first born he was called "Butterstick" because he looked like a .... stick of butter. At today's party, they served cupcakes and the Panda got a huge popsicle made from juice. Very cute!Here's what he looked like when we saw him during the Thanksgiving break last year.
But, in the end, I couldn't help myself...I had to make a couple of these cupcakes look pretty!
Here's a shot of the whole group together. The recipe is from Cupcakes Galore by Gail Wagman. I'll try to post it later tonight. The frosting is made is white chocolate...yummmm! I think you'll like that part best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts